- Adjustable lot sizes.
- Protective and restrictive covenants to enhance value.
- Offsite water retention and preserve areas provide maximum usage of each lot.
- High visibility from Interstate 75 and Treeline Ave.
- Easy access from Daniels Parkway to the north and Alico Rd. from the south.
- Value added with architectural control of site plans and building exteriors.
- Mature landscaping exceeding Lee County requirements.
- Infrastructure complete with utilities, roads, C&G, and street lights in place.
- Two entrances from Treeline Ave with median cut, both with large signs.
FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ON THE FORT MYERS AREA CLICK HERE
* * * * *
ZONING: AIRPORT COMMERCE
OFFICE - HOTEL - ENTERTAINMENT - FLEX SPACE - DISTRIBUTION - WAREHOUSE
Some of our current uses include Executive Offices, Distribution Centers, Family Entertainment Center, Training Facilities, Home Decoration, Disaster Clean Up, Moving & Storage, Kitchen & Bath, Tire Center, Pet Hotel, Car Rental and more....
Located in the heart of a rapidly developing commercial area. Commerce Park is situated across the road from the Southwest Florida International Airport serving 8.6 million passengers annually, and is ranked in the top 50 US airports for passenger traffic. A new bright state-of-the-art terminal opened in 2005. Seventeen airlines fly out of this port with non-stop service throughout North America and international service to Canada and Germany. With flights to major gateways like Atlanta, Chicago, New York and more, travelers have access to convenient connections worldwide.